Sidelifter can be applicable for handing and transporting containers. Its characters including big lifting capacity, large working range, wide application range, good versatility and strong guarantee ability, meet thedemands of lifting container anywhere. It is widely used for shipping, port, railway,storage and custom etc.Its characteristics of "rapid, vivid, efficiency, convenience"get more and more understanding and approbations of people
There are mainly describes operation and maintenance and notice of sidelifter.Many people is very hard to operate the sidelifter,and it is more important for us to safty use container side loader.Here are some things to attention that ensure your safety and product working reliably.
Container side loader for sale
When carrying out different loadings, Container side loader should operate in accordance with the regulations, as follows:
1) Operation near electric wires: Do not operate self-loading trucks near electric wires.
2) Power supply agencies in each country have issued regulations or guidelines for using cranes near overhead power lines. Operators of self-loading trucks must be familiar with these laws and regulations. When you need to operate near the power cord, you must conduct a site-specific risk assessment before operating.
3) Unless otherwise stated by electrical distribution personnel or transmission line operators, all wires are considered to be live. The statement must be provided in writing, including the date and time period of the power cord isolation.
When the power line voltage is below 13300V (inclusive): the written permission of the electrical distribution personnel has been obtained; all the conditions specified by the electrical distribution personnel have been observed; the electrical distribution personnel have been notified before the work begins; there are "supervisors" for supervision; Held an on-site meeting or work meeting to complete the risk assessment. For power lines with a voltage greater than 133 000 V: the electrical distribution personnel have provided an easement admission permit; they have obtained written permission from the electrical distribution personnel; abide by all conditions specified by the electrical distribution personnel; have been notified before the work begins The electrical distribution personnel were assigned; there were "supervisors" to supervise; the on-site meeting or work meeting was held to complete the risk assessment.
Contact with electrical wires:
If the self-loading truck or load touches the power cord, the relevant electrical distribution personnel must be notified immediately. Operators of self-unloading trucks must warn other personnel that they are forbidden to touch any part of self-loading trucks or lifting loads. If possible, disconnect the power cord without anyone approaching. When the power cord cannot be moved or the self-unloading truck cannot be separated from the power cord, any further action is prohibited until the power cord is isolated and the situation is determined to be safe. After the self-loading truck comes into contact with the power cord, the self-loading truck must be inspected by suitably qualified personnel. It is forbidden to put it into use again until all recommended maintenance is completed.
The tractor should be a vehicle that meets the requirements and matches the side self-loading semi-trailer.
1) Test preparation test
Side loader should conduct visual inspection and certain necessary manual operations on the following items, such as the appearance quality of the weld, the quality of the surface coating, safety, protective devices, handles and buttons, safety warning signs, other signs, product assemblies, components 3. Integrity of attachments, degree of external connection tightening, lubrication, adjustment and sealing of each mechanism
2) Vehicle parameter measurement:
Measure the geometric dimensions of the side self-loading semi-trailer and check the results into the table
Length, width and height of the vehicle (under no-load conditions)
Wheelbase and rear wheelbase
Minimum ground clearance
Twist lock center distance (along vehicle width direction)
Twist lock center distance (along the length of the car)
Twist lock diagonal center distance
In order to verify that the truck-mounted crane and its installation comply with the operating requirements specified in the manufacturing technical specifications, as well as verify the stability and integrity of its structure and all components, the following requirements shall be tested:
1) Check the pre-test, safety function test and connection test cart to filter the hydraulic oil.
2) Start the engine to exhaust the cylinder and check for oil leakage. Check the hydraulic valve setting, it should be set to 4200PSI ...
3) Adjust the synchronization setting of the boom. If the chain shortener is not installed on the boom, a temporary chain shortener should be installed. Check that the boom action is consistent with the handle operation.
4) Check that the alarm function is normal.
Container side loader shipping packaging and shipping marks should comply with national standards.Side loaderbrake connector and electric connector should be wrapped and sealed during transportation. Various bolts, nuts, pins and other standard parts and axles, bearings and their supporting parts should be waterproof and rust-proof. Our packaging is very tight, here are our customers received us side lifter,very glad to share with you.
Conatiner side loader shipment and package
Get more article about side loader,please click "TITAN side lifter"